Kamis, 22 Maret 2012

[Translation] Myojo Mayo 2012 - Campus Talk (Inoo x Okamoto x Yabu)


Myojo Mayo 2012 - Campus Talk (Inoo x Okamoto x Yabu)

Hei......
sama seperti sebelum2 nya ini aku dapet dari blog jumpingtomyheart



Birth of the new
university trio ♫

campus talk


New students starting college this spring, Yabu and Okamoto, receive the blessing of his senpai Inoo!
We talk about their hopes and willingness to college life ♪


Combining work and study is hard, but we share the pain!

Inoo: Congratulations on getting into college! He had faith in you!

Yabu: what random (laughs). Thank you.

Inoo: indeed, when you decided you wanted to take classes in college?

Okamoto: I hated not learn much, and as new knowledge is fun, I naturally wanted to go to college.

Yabu: I, I've always wanted to go to college. I did not go when I graduated from high school, but I thought it did not matter when you take the classes, and did the exam this year.

Inoo: you asked for advice, right?

Yabu: I decided not to tell him or my family or members, to anyone. College expenses I will pay me too.

Okamoto: I asked Ino-chan. "College is fun? What things do you do? ".

Inoo: I do. Then Keito said in many places that would "take college classes."

Okamoto: in the MC of the concert said "I'm studying to go to college" in front of the fans. I pushed myself.

Yabu: After you have said, if you were suspended, had not been well.

Inoo: that, that. I thought "this guy is really incredible."

Yabu: I, when I passed the first exam, I began gradually to tell the members.

Inoo: Who did you tell first?

Yabu: Chinen and Hikaru perhaps because I came home with them by chance. Chinen not so surprised, but Hikaru is shocked. He said all the time "Huh, really?! What, what? ".

Okamoto: that I surprised myself!

Yabu: as Keito was doing exams, not desconcentrarte, I told you when you finished all the exams. But you ended up being the last.

Inoo: I'm really glad that ye university. During these 3 years I was the only university. Combining study with work is very hard, but we have become fellow-sufferers makes me happy.

Yabu: Okay. Let's talk about college!

Inoo: But do college credit is hard, strive both!

Yabu: I specialize as communication systems, I can take computer classes. So I have to study a system. Nakamaru-kun of KAT-TUN is my senior in the race, and said "if you have any questions, call me", you might ask a lot.

Inoo: Keito, I think it's best to make many friends and you get along with teachers. When you have to stop going to class work, let him see a note, you must follow the advice of your teacher.

Okamoto: understood. Then, Ino-chan, college is fun? Honestly, how is it?

Inoo: as I am on the faculty of science and technology, the proportion of boys and girls is 9 to 1, almost all are boys. Before, in college there were many girls, had a picture of a world bright, beautiful. But the truth is we're just guys, we white coats and goggles to strange experiments, spent sleepless nights, we make models ...

Yabu: wajajajaja (laughs). What normal! Are you really an idol?

Inoo: But well, I guess in the faculty of Keito no single guys, so what if you live in campus life as I had dreamed? It would be nice, right?

Okamoto: I see ... but not just for the girls is good (laughs). Anyway, I just had to go, but I want my life desfrutar college and graduate without problems!

Yabu: I also want to learn a lot in my classes, and if I could apply it to my work would be great ♪

Translation: Matsu
Credit: Matsu
from: http://jumpingtomyheart.blogspot.com/2012/03/tradu-myojo-mayo-2012-campus-talk-inoo.html

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar